lundi 13 avril 2009

Pratice makes Perfect!

Hi folks,


Until now, this blog 's been totally in French.

Those days are over!


Reminding this famous sentence of one of my English teachers,

" Never ever forget,
that pratice makes perfect!"

I am going to write in English.

First, this blog, might become comprehensible to everybody.
Second, It would develop my vocabulary.
Third, It might help my father with his quest: Improving his English.

For the next 4 days, I am going to focus on my Week-End getaway in New York City.
I brought back a lot of photos and videos commented in French.
I hope you gonna take pleasure in reading my future posts.

Good luck for the oncoming week.

Julien Mottet ( pronounced Djouliane MoTeT)

"Maintenant, mon blog est en Anglais"
"Jetzt, ist mein Blog auf englisch"
"現在,我的博克用英语"
Xian Zai, Wo de bo kè ying yu."





3 commentaires:

  1. No problemo my dear,
    What a good idea to internationalize your blog! Good point !!! I'll translate for Mami, that should not be a problem with the translation tools, and my extraordinary aptitude for foreign languages ... In fact we work hard: This WE we have seen "CHERI" by S. Frears in V.O. ... Will you be able to see the latest film by MIYAZAKI "Ponyo on the cliff" ... Watchers are unanimous in France, and in U.S.A. ? Have you been looking for eggs in the garden ?
    Bisous pascaliens or "EASTERIANS" kisses !!!
    daddy

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Change your profile picture, your face is distorted, I guess ;-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Je montre à Claude comment t'envoyer un commentaire...

    RépondreSupprimer