samedi 25 avril 2009

Week end at Philly,

Hi folks,Julien enjoying a cheeseSTEAK!

As usual, i have a few minutes to write about my life.
Today i met 3 new people. The kind of people i was looking for a long time: They are americans; they like sport, they are really friendly, they make me discover nice places downtwon and the key point, THEY DON'T SPEAK FRENCH AT ALL!
I met them on the Schuylkill River Trail. This is a nice path next to river with no car between Valley Forge and Philly. Valley Forges is a National Historical Park 5 minutes from my house.I was cycling and as we were lost we start speaking. I spend my all day with them on the bike. We did 60 miles. In my entire life, I have never been as exausted as today. At lunch Time ,they make me discover the place where Rocky eats in the film.

ROCKKKYYY

They serve the speciality of Philadelphia the CheeseSteak!
I start cycling at 9.30 am and i came back house at 6.30 pm.
At the end of this exhausting trail, they invite me to a BBQ tomorrow evening. I am so happy!

Big Line before getting a cheeseSteak!

Tomorrow, i meet new people from couchsurfing. I gonna run with two and have lunch with another one. As you see, I pratice my English!

My new friends!



3 commentaires:

  1. Wouah ton blog s internationalise... china ouaip... take care to your " line" hi hi nous on va a la montagne today by train et cremaillere
    besos its tiñe to go ...
    @l

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Bon, c'est cool, ça a l'air de bien se passer ton aventure cainri si tu trouves même des locaux sympas.
    Par contre, j'ai du mal à croire que tu ne prennes pas de poids avec un régime à base de cheesesteaks :p

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Ehehe :) apres 90 kilometres.... un cheesesteak...c peanut :)

    RépondreSupprimer