lundi 13 avril 2009

New York Week-End Gateway Part 1

Hello,


De 04122009_NewYork


For this first post about my Week-End gateway in NYC, i am going to talk about

stores.




Afficher Sans titre sur une carte plus grande


Here is a map with important places of my Week End


Caroline, Arzou his friend Manu (almost boy friend) and I spent our all saturday afternoon in stores of the 5th Avenue.
I started with stores for Kids where i behaved as a kids. No comment to make, Videos talk by themselves. Enjoy.

The best one was Toys'rus:





You look for someone and find someone else.










She is just 50 but still really cute.




Benjy, just for you.






Maelle, just for you






Papa, just for you.





So cute


Well, that's all for today.

1 commentaire:

  1. I hope you enjoyed this week-end in New-York. Hi to Caro, Arzou and his friend from France.
    I'm just under the impression that since this blog had switched to English, there is less written commentaries and more videos, ain't it?
    (me being sarcastic)

    Bye

    RépondreSupprimer